
One of the things I have realized that I miss most in Boston is playing the piano...believe it or not I actually get super excited about it when I get to go back to MN!
So you are probably wondering who this dude is...his name is Ludovico Einaudi and he is an absolutely amazing composer, hailing from Turin, Italy. His music has great depth, and listening to it makes me want to ride a bike in the Italian Alps...are there Alps in Italy?? Mountains at least...
| "In general I don't like definitions, but 'Minimalist' is a term that means elegance and openness, so I would prefer to be called a Minimalist than something else." |
| Ludovico Einaudi |
Megan, Shay, and my roomies could tell you how much I love this guy...from making them listen to him :) and my dad, from him having to listen to me play his songs :)
I haven't figured out how to add videos yet, so here's a link to a song from one of his concerts that I listened to today while calculating stock valuations:
No comments:
Post a Comment