The thing about Massachusetts is the rain...it rains ALL the time! There are these storms called Nor'easters, which basically mean constant heavy rain for a week. There have been a few nice days, and even a couple of random gorgeous days...which I have taken full advantage of with my camera :) The nice thing about all the rain, is that once it finally stops the spring foliage here is AMAZING!..Enjoy!

These guys live right outside my front door!
Bright Sunny Day on Campus!
My walk to the Library

I have been trying to find out what kind of trees these are,
they have huge gorgeous flowers!
hey mary. love your blog and your crazy sense of humor. the trees are magnolias, they're my favorites in the spring and should smell pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I have been googling "big white flower trees" haha...Hope you are doing great and good luck with your next little one on the way! :)
ReplyDelete